2018年5月4日 星期五

【巴夏】《我為什麼經常看見UFO》

問:巴夏,你好!   Good day, Bashar!


巴夏:你好!    And to you, good day!


問:我拍攝、觀察UFO多年了!

I've been recording UFOs and watching them for many years,


我想知道我跟這些飛船有什麼關係。

I just like to know what is the relationship that I have to these crafts.


巴夏:你跟你自己的關係,還是你跟飛船的關係?

The relationship, to you or between the craft?


問:跟我自己的關係。為什麼我經常看見他們呢?

To myself, why am I seeing them so often?


巴夏:你在尋找他們,不是嗎?

Well, you're looking for them, aren't you?


問:是的,的確是!

Yes, indeed!


巴夏:你感到驚訝嗎?

Are you surprised?


問:有點    A little.


巴夏:為什麼?     Why?


問:因為那些頻率......

Because of all the frequency.....


問:如果你為自己設定自己的人生課題之一,是讓自己能夠處於某種頻率中好讓你能去探索各種外星人,比如說我們。

So, if you have made it one of the themes of exploration in your life to have the frequency to go looking for variations of beings such as ourselves.


那你現在能夠處於這種頻率,能看見外星人這種結果並不奇怪。

It is not necessarily so shocking or surprising that you're going to wind up being on the wavelength that will allow you to perceive these things.


很多時候,許多飛船都在你周圍飛來飛去 只是你們沒有處在可以看見他們的頻率上,所以你們看不見他們。

The ideas is that a lot of times, many craft are all around you all the time.It's just that you're not on the same wavelength to perceive them.


很顯然,你通過某事方式訓練自己可以感知到那些一直都存在的,但對大部分人來說,都是看不見的東西。

You have simply obviously in some manner, train yourself to be capable of perceiving what is always there,but what might be invisible to most of you.


問:謝謝!

Thank you.


巴夏:因為這是你的興奮,你的興趣。是不是?

Because of your own excitement and your own interests.Yes?


問:是的!    Yes!


巴夏:是你的興奮與興趣,讓你處在在那個頻率。讓你處在那個波長,在那個共振的區域。

It puts you on that frequency.It puts you in that wavelength, in that resonance domain.


是不是?    Yes?


因此這個關係是一種反射。

Therefore it's a reflection, the relationship is.


它向你反應,當你看見它們時,你處在正確的波長上。

It's a reflection for you that you're on the right wavelength when seen them.


你把自己調整到正確的頻率,是不是?

That you tune your dial to the right frequency, yes?


因此他們作為路標,指引你保持在那個頻率,是吧?

Therefore they act as signposts for you, as guides for you to stay in that frequency,Yes?


然後保持在那個頻率中,去做生活中的每件事。是吧?

And do everything in your life,from that frequency. Yes?


因為,要理解“顯化”的本質。

Because understand something: manifestation,


顯化你生命中的任何事物的機制,跟我們剛才描述的非常相似。

the act and the mechanism of manifestation of anything in your life, is very similar to what we have just described.


顯化不是從某地方將某東西帶到你面前。

Because manifestation is not the act of bringing something from somewhere else to you.


一切都已經在於此時此地!

Everything is already here and now!


一切都已經在於此時此地!

Everything is already here and now!


顯化是通過改變你的頻率,讓一直存在於“此時此地”的東西,突然被你感知到了!

Manifestation is the act of changing your frequency to suddenly make visible to you, what is always been here.


明白嗎?      Make sense?


問:是的,它確實!    Yes, it does.


巴夏:這對你有幫助嗎?

Does it help you?


問:是的,很有幫助。    Yes, it does.


巴夏:狩獵愉快。

Happy hunting.


問:謝謝!    Thank you!


譯者:笑笑 ^_^ 學進

沒有留言:

張貼留言