2020年4月15日 星期三

【大天使麥克】專注於美好的事物

問候,親愛的 !   Greetings, Beloved Ones.

我們發送你愛與光的祝福,在這個當下時刻,我們邀請你向我們的信息敞開心。

We send you blessings of Love and Light, in this Now Moment, and we invite you to open your heart to our message for you...


親愛的,當你在大自然環顧四周,你會注意到樹木、植物、花朵等等在不斷成長。

Dear One, when you look around in nature, you will notice that the trees, plants, flowers and so on are constantly growing...


當你看向動物和人類的嬰兒,他們在成長。

When you look at animal and human babies, they are growing.


撇開物質,比如食物和水都是成長進程的一部分,有著導致所有生命成長的不可見生命力:

Besides the physical things, such as food and water that are part of the growth process, there is the unseen life force that causes the growth of all life:


它是源頭/神的實質,生命力,在流經 每個人、動物和植物。

It is the substance of Source/God that is the life force that is flowing through every human, animal and plant.


嬰兒,動物或植物不需要有意識地說“請讓我成長!”

The baby, animal or the plant doesn't have to say consciously "Please make me grow!"


他們自動會成長!    They all simply do.


源頭/神的實質使得所有生命不斷地成長!

It is the Source/God substance that is continuously growing all life.


這是毫不費力的!    It is effortless...


這個源頭/神的實質在幫助你成長超越你的物理形態。

This Source/God substance is helping you to grow beyond just your physical form.


它在幫助你發展你的現實,根據你所專注的和接洽的。

It is helping you to grow your reality, depending on what you are focusing on and engaging with.


伴隨著你的思想、信念和專注,你在使源頭的實質具有資格(福祉)或沒有資格(負面體驗)。

With your thoughts, beliefs and focus you are qualifying (well being) or mis-qualifying (negative experiences) the substance of Source.


你有自由意志去選擇如何使用創造了你的世界和現實的源頭實質。

You have free will to choose how you are using the substance of Source that creates your world and reality.


你可以選擇開啟生活中所有美好事物的塞子,只要你的思想、信念、感受、話語、行為並不與源頭/神的福祉對齊。

You can choose to open the faucet to all good things in your life, as long as your thoughts, beliefs, feelings, words and actions don't disagree with the well being of Source/God.


隨著你進行你的一天,開始注意你的想法和感受。

As you go throughout your day, begin to pay attention to your thoughts and feelings.


它們與源頭/神之福祉的流動對齊嗎?

Do they agree or disagree with the flow of well being of Source/God?


你可能會說“但,如果我看到令人不愉快的事情呢?”

You might say "But, what if I see unpleasant things in my world?"


對此我們說:

To this we say:


“停止專注以及與它接洽,將你所有的注意力放在你內心世界的福祉上”。

"Stop focusing and engaging with it and bring your full attention to the well being of your inner world.


與你之內的源頭連接。

Connect with the Source within you.


然後,尋找你世界中美好的東西。

Then, look for and find things of well being in your world.


這會開啟源頭純粹的實質和福祉的塞子,會在你的現實中更多地創造它們。

This will open the faucet to the pure substance of Source and wellbeing again and will create more of it in your reality.


你的世界和現實響應你的專注!

Your world and reality is responding to your focus and attention."


知曉一切都好,親愛的!

Know That All Is Well, Beloved Ones.


歡迎回家!    Welcome Home.


我們在你身邊,一路上的每一步。

We are walking beside you, every step of the way.


親愛的,你被無可估量地愛著!

Dear Ones, you are loved beyond measure. Always.


我是大天使麥克,我帶給你這個真理!

I am Archangel Michael and I bring you this truth.


原文:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1474882512671465&set=a.806388119520911&type=3&eid=ARARV1Xk0U-Wr51QtgY4jelIzA_06WT01YhQ_fzCWpr4NGtG7klTHqJ5y-64BEIoL4bLe669WGsYDas
傳導:Asara Adams.    譯者:Nick Chan.於2020年03月17日.

沒有留言:

張貼留言